About your holiday
This stylish design hotel is located in the quiet harbour district of Fontvielle, a five minute taxi ride from Casino Square and offers guests exceptional value for money. The 181 bedrooms are very comfortable and are decorated with black and white photos of Monaco’s 1930’s heyday.
The breakfast room has a terrace overlooking the Princess Grace Rose Garden and there is a gym, a summer swimming pool and a private beach a short distance away.
Prices for 3 nights in a 4* superior hotel including flights and James Bond-style helicopter transfers start at just £576pp.
3 night low season price from £576 per person, 3 night high season price from £829 per person
- Return flights
- One Way helicopter transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- The Monaco Passport
18 April – 30 June, 26 August – 7 October: 4 nights for the price of 3, saving £158.
1 November - 16 April: 3 nights for the price of 2, saving £126.
The Passport to Monaco
In conjunction with our friends at the Monaco Government Tourism Authority, we are delighted to be able to include the ‘Passport to Monte Carlo’ for all Kirker clients.
Complimentary Museum Entrance
- The passport entitles Kirker clients to complimentary entrance to a wide range of museums and attractions including:
- The State Apartments of the Prince’s Palace (open from April to October)
- The Museum of Napoleonic Souvenirs and the Collection of the Palace’s Historic Archives (closed in November)
- The Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium
- The Exotic Garden, Observatory Caves and the Museum of Prehistoric Anthropology
- Villa Sauber – the New National Museum of Monaco
- The classic car collection of HSH The Prince of Monaco
- The Naval Museum
Complimentary Helicopter Transfers
The passport entitles Kirker clients to complimentary return helicopter transfers between Nice and Monaco from 2 January to 31 March and 1 November to 31 December (except 25 December). This represents a significant saving of £100 per person each way. From 1 April to 31 October (except Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend 26 – 30 May) clients staying in junior suites and suites receive a complimentary helicopter transfer from Monaco to Nice airport.
Why I chose this offer
- Helicopter Transfers One Way
- 4* Superior Hotel with Excellent Reviews
Bed & Breakfast
Various UK airports are available for this offer. Please call or email for a quote
Various Dates in March
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to , call 0333 003 5689