Your Personal Travel Agent is here to help with any advice or to amend/cancel your current booking if it is affected by the changes in the traffic light system or the advice of the FCDO
PLEASE NOTE: We have listed the list of Countries on the Government Green List, however some Countries that are on the Amber list are welcoming UK Citizens and holidays are operating as normal. You should check the relevant FCDO advice or please call your Personal Travel Agent to discuss.
Green List - Leisure Holiday Destinations
* Canada - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/canada
* Denmark - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/denmark
* Finland - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/finland
* Gibraltar - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/gibraltar
* Hong Kong - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/hong-kong
* Iceland - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/iceland All arrivals from the UK to present proof of full vaccination (NHS Digital Covid Pass or letter versions)
* Jersey - https://www.gov.je/Health/Coronavirus/Travel/Pages/CoronavirusTravelAdvice.aspx
* Malta - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/malta All arrivals from the UK to present proof of full vaccination (NHS Digital Covid Pass or letter versions)
* Switzerland - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/switzerland
* The Azores - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/portugal/entry-requirements
Green Watch List - Leisure Holiday Destinations
* Caribbean Islands of Barbados, Antigua, Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Grenada, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands
* Israel & Jerusalem
Latest updates from the FCDO
To understand the risks in a country, including the latest COVID restrictions (including for entry), follow FCDO Travel Advice.
To prevent new COVID variants from entering the UK, you should not travel to red list countries.
Check what you need to do to travel abroad and return to England, or read travel guidance for Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- To ensure you have the very latest guidance we recommend you follow the link to the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office: gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
Please note the rules for travel are different for Wales and Scotland - please see the links below
Wales - https://gov.wales/covid-19-alert-levels
Scotland - https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-travel-and-transport/
Looking to the future
One thing’s for sure when travel is back on the map, booking a holiday is the perfect fix we all need. If you’re wanting to plan ahead, we suggest getting something in the diary as holidays are selling fast! Your Personal Travel Agent can book holidays for 2021, 2022 and beyond with low deposits from £49pp and flexible amendment policies. If you would like to stay closer to home this year your Personal Travel Agent has a full range of UK options available
Call your Personal Travel Agent for more information.
You can check here for the latest destination travel advice as and when it changes