Please note that in order for us to provide you with optimum service, we use ‘Cookies’ on our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Two types of cookies are used on this web site - session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies allow us to obtain information regarding users of our site which essentially helps us to provide you with a better user experience and tailor our services to your individual needs. We may collect information such as your IP address, online activity, web browser details and online activity. We will not however collect or store any of your passwords or other highly sensitive data. Please note that Cookies cannot retrieve any personal data from your hard drive or pass on computer viruses.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
One of the analytics tools that our website uses is Google Analytics, to learn more about Google Analytics, you can visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Third Party/Targeting Cookies
These are Cookies used by:Social network sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), which may use information about your visit to target advertising to you on their websites. Third Party Cookies such as these are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. Please therefore note that we have no control over the dissemination of these types of Cookies and recommend that you should check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.Third-party suppliers and/or advertisers, carefully selected by us, who may use information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Further informationTo find out more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How can you control or delete the Cookies used on our website?
Browsers are usually automatically set to accept Cookies. By navigating around our website we will automatically assume that you are happy with Cookies being set by us to improve your online experience.
If you would prefer not to receive any Cookies, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser to alert you each time a Cookie is presented to your computer, or you can delete any Cookies that have been stored on your hard drive.
Please note that if you prevent us from placing Cookies on your computer during your visit (including Essential Cookies), or you subsequently delete a Cookie that has been placed, this may effect the functionality of our website and it will not be possible for you to use our website effectively. This will apply to all websites, as well as our own, once cookies are disabled via your browser settings.
Protecting your information
We take website security very seriously and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We take a number of administrative and technical steps to ensure the security of the information you provide to us.
Please note that our website contains certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties. This privacy statement covers websites owned and controlled by us only. Links to other websites and any information collected by these sites are not covered by this privacy statement.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; and (2) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
Updates and Changes
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law we encourage you to re read this from time to time so you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use your personal information. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
Personal Travel Agent Travel Survey
1. The random prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of The Personal Travel Agents & Midcounties Co-operative Travel its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you will not receive marketing emails from your Personal Travel Agent.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the all compulsory questions within the survey. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail your Personal Travel Agent.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on Monday 13th April 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Wednesday 15th April 2020.
9.The winner will receive a £50 holiday voucher to spend with their Personal Travel Agent. Minimum booking fee applies.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.